Montclair Times review preceding the Montclair Film Festival
Review by Christina Gillham in widely read Montclair blog Baristanet
Review and interview by C.E. Marraffino in The Garden State Journal
Zipper wins Outstanding Achievement in Editing at First Time Fest
Hubert Vigilla reviews Zipper (again) for Flixist
Sign up to get the inside scoop:
Share this with everyone you know on
Montclair Film Festival
Saturday, May 4th at NOON
Bellevue Theatre - 260 Bellevue Ave
Atlanta Film Festival
Sunday, March 17th at 3:45PM
The Plaza Theatre - 1049 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Salem Film Festival
Saturday, March 9th at 2:30PM
CinemaSalem Main Theatre, One East India Square
Florent:Queen of the Meatpacking District
- back when the Meatpacking had meat and trannies.
Jeremiah's Vanishing New York
- the greatest and saddest blog ever written.
- Martin Scorsese's 1973 trip through pre-boutique Little Italy.
Astor Barber Documentary
- Karen Gehres' upcoming doc about a NYC institution, cultural landmark and the coolest place ever to get your hair cut.
- Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight and Sylvia Miles in 1969 New York.
Last of the New York Cigar Rollers
- Who knew? Don't blame yourself...
Jamie McDonald's Mom and Pop New York
Emmy Award-winning PBS series and now a book!
The Slaves of New York by Tama Janowitz
The Taking of Pelham 1,2,3
- make sure you see the brilliant original.
Coney Island Baby
- read Lou Reed's amazing lyrics.
- a documentary that travels the historic road of the American Sideshow.
Hauntingly timeless photos of carnivals by Chris Crawford
Pallisades Amusement Park: A Century of Find Memories
- OK, not Coney Island, but close!
The official website of the Great Throwdini
- he's sharp!
Coney Island Baby!
- a collection of pictures, poems and art from post Astroland Coney.
The Oral History Archive at the Coney Island History Project
- you can practically smell the salty air.
- a cult classic. Check out Stillwell Avenue Station before it was renovated.
Bruce Gilden talks about his amazing photographs from 1970’s Coney Island
- a feature-length documentary about the design of cities.
New York Zoning and Municipal Law Blog
- good luck.
Keep an eye on
The NYC Economic Development Corp
The Real Estate Board of New York
Made in Brooklyn
- Isabel Hill's documentary about the working factories that used to flourish in pre-hipster Williamsburg.
- Director Kelly Anderson’s personal journey, as a Brooklyn “gentrifier,” to understand the forces reshaping her neighborhood along lines of race and class.
The Vanishing City
- exposes the real politics behind the alarming disappearance of New York’s beloved neighborhoods.
- a documentary about money, power and politics in the age of sprawl.
The Museum of reclaimed Urban Space
Shipping is FREE in the United States!
1st Edition DVD
Poster 19 X 27.5
Poster 26 X 39
Download Press Kit
Myrtle & Olive,
44 West 12th Street, 2R
New York City 10011
(917) 693 - 0171
Write us at